Beginning from a good start to the day at the extensive breakfast buffet, right up to relaxing hours in the wellness area. Take advantage of the comprehensive pampering services of the 4-Star Hotel Hubertushof.
- Extensive breakfast buffet with everything that the heart desires
- Sunday sparkling wine breakfast with smoked salmon
- Afternoon buffet from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m.
In summer: the “Sweet Hour” with home-made cakes
In the winter: soup, salad, snacks and home-made cake
- Evening menu with optional choices, healthy cuisine with regional and local products in organic quality, daily large salad buffet, raw food, cheese selection, lactose-free/gluten-free cuisine upon request. (5-course menu and themed evenings in the summer and 6-course optional menu with an assortment of cheeses in the winter)
- Regional & natural products: Taste the culinary diversity of Tyrol.
- Culinary highlights: Gala menu, summer’s night (candlelight) dinner, Hubertus evening, dessert buffet
- Welcome aperitif on the day of arrival
- Free use of our pool and wellness area with an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and quiet areas for relaxation.
- Free W-LAN: Computer in the reception area for free use, as well as wireless LAN in the entire hotel.
- Parking space at the hotel: Free parking space directly at the hotel.
- Free transfer: from/to Seefeld in Tyrol railway station.
- Bacon and schnapps tasting: Try our home-made selection of schnapps and Tyrolean bacon at weekly tastings.
- Nordic Walking pole rental
Explore the nature with fast steps.
- Bicycle rental & bike bonus
Free rental of modern city bikes and mountain bikes, as well as free storage of your bicycles and motor bikes.
- Summer programme "Olympic Region Seefeld"
With guided hikes, cultural insights and much more. Participation is free of charge for hotel guests.
- Weekly lantern hike
ending at the Glühweintreff for hot mulled wine
- Free toboggan rental:
Ride down the surrounding tobogganing slopes with the hotel’s own toboggans.
- Ski and boot drying room
- Free cross-country ski pass and bus ticket
for the Olympic Region Seefeld