The family apartment with a balcony and a spectacular view of the surrounding mountains is the holiday home for all nature-lovers.
They stylish and cosy furnishings with the loving details invite you to linger a while.
- Parquet floor
- brightly furnished
- Living room/bedroom
- extra small children’s room
- Shower and WC
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobe and slippers for your stay
15.12.2022 - 30.12.2022
31.12.2022 - 01.01.2023
01.01.2023 - 08.01.2023
08.01.2023 - 21.01.2023
21.01.2023 - 05.03.2023
05.03.2023 - 15.03.2023
ca. 35 m²
- Extensive breakfast buffet with everything that the heart desires
- Sunday sparkling wine breakfast with smoked salmon
- Afternoon buffet from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m.
In summer: the “Sweet Hour” with home-made cakes
In the winter: soup, salad, snacks and home-made cake
- Evening menu with optional choices, healthy cuisine with regional and local products in organic quality, daily large salad buffet, raw food, cheese selection, lactose-free/gluten-free cuisine upon request. (5-course menu and themed evenings in the summer and 6-course optional menu with an assortment of cheeses in the winter)
- Regional & natural products: Taste the culinary diversity of Tyrol.
- Culinary highlights: Gala menu, summer’s night (candlelight) dinner, Hubertus evening, dessert buffet
- Welcome aperitif on the day of arrival
- Free use of our pool and wellness area with an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and quiet areas for relaxation.
- Free W-LAN: Computer in the reception area for free use, as well as wireless LAN in the entire hotel.
- Parking space at the hotel: Free parking space directly at the hotel.
- Free transfer: from/to Seefeld in Tyrol railway station.
Prices for 2 people paying full price, each per child / day
|0-4 years with children’s menu||€ 10||€ 10|
|5-10 years with children’s menu||€ 25||€ 25|
|11-14 years with ¾ board||€ 35||€ 45|
|from 15 years with ¾ board||€ 45||€ 65|
€15.- per day without meals. When bringing along a dog, the hotel reserves the right, in any case, to charge for possible final cleaning. Bring along your own dog blanket or basket. Please understand that your four-legged darlings have no admission to the Zirbenstube and the health area.
The wellness area and indoor swimming pool are open daily from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Massages & treatments can already be selected and reserved when booking. You can naturally also decide spontaneously when you are here. However, we recommend a prior appointment, in order to receive the desired treatments and times.
The costs for massages and treatments are listed in the final bill for your stay and must be paid for in the cash.
- within 60 days prior to arrival 40 %
- within 30 days prior to arrival 70 %
- within 7 days prior to arrival 100 %