A cosy apartment, perfect for couples, who would like to enjoy more space themselves or for families with children. The apartment is the perfect holiday oasis in a rustic Tyrolean country house style.
20.12.2019 - 31.12.2019
31.12.2019 - 01.01.2020
01.01.2020 - 06.01.2020
06.01.2020 - 18.01.2020
18.01.2020 - 01.03.2020
01.03.2020 - 17.03.2020
ca. 40 m²
- Extensive breakfast buffet with everything that the heart desires
- Sunday sparkling wine breakfast with smoked salmon
- Afternoon buffet from 3:00 until 5:00 p.m.
In summer: the “Sweet Hour” with home-made cakes
In the winter: soup, salad, snacks and home-made cake
- Evening menu with optional choices, healthy cuisine with regional and local products in organic quality, daily large salad buffet, raw food, cheese selection, lactose-free/gluten-free cuisine upon request. (5-course menu and themed evenings in the summer and 6-course optional menu with an assortment of cheeses in the winter)
- Regional & natural products: Taste the culinary diversity of Tyrol.
- Culinary highlights: Gala menu, summer’s night (candlelight) dinner, Hubertus evening, dessert buffet
- Welcome aperitif on the day of arrival
- Free use of our pool and wellness area with an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, saunas and quiet areas for relaxation.
- Free W-LAN: Computer in the reception area for free use, as well as wireless LAN in the entire hotel.
- Parking space at the hotel: Free parking space directly at the hotel.
- Free transfer: from/to Seefeld in Tyrol railway station.
- Shuttle service: During the daytime, for journeys within Leutasch free of charge (subject to prior arrangement)
Prices for 2 people paying full price, each per child / day
|0-4 years with children’s menu||€ 10||€ 10|
|5-10 years with children’s menu||€ 25||€ 25|
|11-14 years with ¾ board||€ 35||€ 45|
|from 15 years with ¾ board||€ 45||€ 65|
€15.- per day without meals. When bringing along a dog, the hotel reserves the right, in any case, to charge for possible final cleaning. Bring along your own dog blanket or basket. Please understand that your four-legged darlings have no admission to the Zirbenstube and the health area.
The wellness area and indoor swimming pool are open daily from 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
Massages & treatments can already be selected and reserved when booking. You can naturally also decide spontaneously when you are here. However, we recommend a prior appointment, in order to receive the desired treatments and times.
The costs for massages and treatments are listed in the final bill for your stay and must be paid for in the cash.
- within 60 days prior to arrival 40 %
- within 30 days prior to arrival 70 %
- within 7 days prior to arrival 100 %